UC San Francisco has a robust sustainability program covering sustainability activities across the entire campus and medical center. Formal and grassroot efforts are happening in many areas of the organization. Find out more about these efforts at the Sustainability Dashboard located in the Review Metrics & Annual Report links above.
UCSF Sustainability Stories
Facts and Tips
Fact and Tip:
Join Our ListServ
Get Involved / Stay Informed
This section contains news and resources to inform and engage you to support sustainability activities on campus, at home, and in the community.
Health & Sustainability News
- First Nation with poisoned waters feels abandoned after Husky oil spill.
- Corrosive water cited in New Jersey, Connecticut.
- Protect workers from harmful chemicals, advocates urge EPA.
- Middle East, North Africa conflicts threaten two decades of health gains - research.
- Wreaking reproductive havoc one chemical at a time.
- Texas promised 34 years ago to track oilfield waste in aquifers. It didn't.
- A surprising simple solution to bad indoor air quality: potted plants.
- After earthquake in Italy, 'half the town no longer exists.'
- How air pollution is causing the world’s ‘Third Pole’ to melt.
- Life expectancy falls by 5 years for Syrian men, new analysis finds.