UC San Francisco has a robust sustainability program covering sustainability activities across the entire campus and medical center. Formal and grassroot efforts are happening in many areas of the organization. Find out more about these efforts at the Sustainability Dashboard located in the Review Metrics & Annual Report links above.
Facts and Tips
Fact and Tip:
Join Our ListServ
Get Involved / Stay Informed
This section contains news and resources to inform and engage you to support sustainability activities on campus, at home, and in the community.
Health & Sustainability News
- Cobalt mining for lithium ion batteries has a high human cost.
- CDC tells men at risk of Zika to put off procreation for 6 months.
- How the West was lost: Ranchers devastated by fossil fuel boom.
- California can't afford 'drill, baby, drill' approach to groundwater.
- Why it's safe to scrap America’s ICBMs.
- 2016 SEJ Conference: Sacramento and a search for self.
- China’s $450 billion farm plan could determine our fate.
- FDA tests confirm oatmeal, baby foods contain residues of monsanto weed killer., FDA tests confirm oatmeal, baby foods contain residues of Monsanto weed killer.
- Food activists attack new EU rules on cancer-causing chemical.
- Europe's food safety watchdog says to release studies on weed-killer glyphosate.