UC San Francisco has a robust sustainability program covering sustainability activities across the entire campus and medical center. Formal and grassroot efforts are happening in many areas of the organization. Find out more about these efforts at the Sustainability Dashboard located in the Review Metrics & Annual Report links above.
Facts and Tips
Fact and Tip:
Join Our ListServ
Get Involved / Stay Informed
This section contains news and resources to inform and engage you to support sustainability activities on campus, at home, and in the community.
Health & Sustainability News
- 9/11 survivors face higher risk of heart and lung problems.
- Indian poultry farms are breeding drug-resistant superbugs.
- California farm region plagued by dirty air looks to Trump.
- Should genetic engineering be used as a tool for conservation?
- Under Trump's orders, EPA considers gutting lead contamination rules even as water in schools tests positive.
- Toxic water drives health, property value worries in Grayling.
- Crop-eating caterpillar to worsen South Sudan's hunger woes.
- Climate change is killing us right now.
- East Chicago waterway district seeks answers from EPA, IDEM on toxic storage permit.
- Keith Kloor’s endearing love affair with GMOs.