UC San Francisco has a robust sustainability program covering sustainability activities across the entire campus and medical center. Formal and grassroot efforts are happening in many areas of the organization. Find out more about these efforts at the Sustainability Dashboard located in the Review Metrics & Annual Report links above.
UCSF Sustainability Stories
Facts and Tips
Fact and Tip:
Join Our ListServ
Get Involved / Stay Informed
This section contains news and resources to inform and engage you to support sustainability activities on campus, at home, and in the community.
Health & Sustainability News
- How environmental injustice connects to police violence.
- Pesticides threaten golf courses, homes, businesses in NY.
- Growing health concerns surrounding pesticides, including two commonly used in Iowa.
- Probe finds EPA 'turning blind eye' to toxic chemical cocktails.
- Summer reading: Annie Proulx's 'Barkskins.'
- Common pesticide appears to reduce live bee sperm.
- VIDEO: Air quality test show toxic conditions near algae blooms.
- Golf courses and chemical companies target environmental laws.
- Leading insecticide cuts bee sperm by almost 40%, study shows.
- Controversial pesticides may be lowering the sperm count of bees.