UC San Francisco has a robust sustainability program covering sustainability activities across the entire campus and medical center. Formal and grassroot efforts are happening in many areas of the organization. Find out more about these efforts at the Sustainability Dashboard located under Review Metrics & Annual Report.
Greening the Health System
Facts and Tips
Clean out air ducts
Dust accumulates over the winter, clogging up the air ducts and making the A/C work overtime. Taking the time to dust out the ducts and vents around the house will save energy and help lower your electricity bill.
Join Our ListServ
Get our monthly newsletter for sustainability stories, events, tips, and employee discounts.
Get Involved / Stay Informed
Reduce your carbon footprint by following these tips:
Climate Crisis News
- They blinded us with SCIENCE!
- Next UN climate summit to be delayed to November 2021, UK hosts propose
- South Asia’s twin threat: Extreme heat and foul air
- Killer whale migration upends Arctic waters
- U.N. delays crucial climate summit for a year, cites pandemic
- Fracking linked to rare birth defect in horses: Study
- How a lack of water fueled COVID-19 in Navajo Nation
- Are we past the peak of Big Oil’s power?